Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two subject project

For this project we had to take 30 pictures of two subjects to explore our cameras and different angles. For most of these photos I tried to transform the photos in lightroom; increase the quality of my photos through the edits. These are the best five images from the bunch.
Whiskers- This photo is probably my favorite. I think that the soft focus and the blue in the background make the whiskers pop out. I lowered the brightness a bit and sharpened his whiskers to make the contrast more dramatic and brought out the blue just the tiniest bit.

Through the leaves- I love this photo because of the light peaking through the leaves. I used the black and white setting in lightroom and made the lights a little brighter so they would be more dramatic. I also added a slight vignette to increase the overall effect of the photo.
Cat's eye- I love this photo; I think his eyes are super interesting so I made them the focal point of the photo. I brought out the blue in his eyes just a little bit, and sharpened the photo and his whiskers to increase the contrast.
Cluster of Leaves- I think that the texture in this photo is great; I used the black and white feature in my camera and added a little bit of contrast to this photo; I also increased the clarity.
In the Branches- I love the color in this photo and I think the branches in focus and the ones not are really interesting together. I cropped this photo and increased the saturation a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment