Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project four: Contrast and Balance.

For this project we had to shoot photos that fell under five categories: Strong contrast in color, scale, and texture and photos representing radial balance and symmetrical balance. My favorite is my photo of orchids that represent a strong contrast in color.

Orchids- Strong contrast in color. I took this photo in my house,  the background is my T.V. to get rid of the reflections on the T.V. I brushed on low exposure till it was dark.
 
   Yellow-Strong contrast in texture. I took this photo on my balcony, I like the contrast in texture from the yellow moss and the metal railing.
Flag- Contrast in scale. A photo I took at timberline lodge this break, I like the contrast in scale between the flag and the mountains.
                                         
Reflection- Symmetrical balance. A photo of a mountain I took this summer in Colorado, I love how the reflection creates a mirror image.

Rose- Radial balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment